TrackMan Announces Users Conference Dates - March 10 & 11, 2011
TrackMan is pleased to announce the second TrackMan Users Conference, scheduled for March 10 & 11, 2011, at the PGA Education Center and PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Among the conference's main objectives is enhancing the understanding of TrackMan data and improving the use of TrackMan technology for all TrackMan users. The objectives will be accomplished through the presentations of significant research and insights about TrackMan data, the relationships amongst club delivery, launch conditions, and the resulting ball flight, as well best practices for coaching, fitting, practice, and technique. Further, attendees will receive significant training on the recently released TrackMan Performance Studio software.
Guest speakers Henry Brunton, Canadian National Team Head Coach, and Conrad Ray, Men's Coach at Stanford University, will join TrackMan inventor Fredrik Tuxen and other top industry professionals to present unique insights on how to best use TrackMan technology for effective player development.
By attending the event, attendees will develop and improve the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Utilizing the different TrackMan applications, including TrackMan Performance Studio
• Further understanding TrackMan data
• Comprehending the different variables and how they are measured, related
• Incorporating the club delivery numbers into coaching, lessons, and fittings
• Developing new revenue opportunities
• Understanding how club delivery and impact position affect ball launch and ball flight
• Diagnosing client swing and equipment issues using TrackMan results data
Further benefits of the conference will include:
• TrackMan owners can bring their systems for on-site system tune-ups and radar calibration
• Networking with industry leaders - TrackMan customers and users
• Meet with TrackMan staff in order to discuss any use or data questions
Matt Frelich, Vice-President of Sales and Business Development states, "Our first users' conference attracted over 100 attendees to Port St. Lucie, all of them expressing satisfaction in their decision to attend and learn, as well feedback on how we could improve the next one. We are building conference two on that feedback and experience, ensuring an invaluable learning experience for everyone that decides to attend."
TrackMan™ is an easy to use indoor/outdoor radar-based solution for analyzing the impact conditions and resulting ball flight in golf. TrackMan provides the industry's most accurate real-time data and graphics on ball launch, flight, and landing. TrackMan A/S, headquartered in VedbÆk, Denmark, is the developer and owner of TrackMan™ technology. TrackMan technology includes a comprehensive patent portfolio of granted patents and pending patents applications.
Matt Frelich, PGA Professional
Vice President, Sales & Business Development
TrackMan A/S - Stubbeled 2 - 2950 Vedbæk - Tel: +45 4557 0850 - Fax: +45 4574 0039 - Email:
- TrackMan is a Registered Trademark ®